![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Excellent! He reported him out this morning. Glad to hear he's back in action. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I heard AC was limited. I would sit him and give another week to be 100%
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
So would I.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Agreed/ I think the first half of the season is going to be a shit show, get him healthy for the second half surge.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Then I would also sit Luck !!
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I heard a further report that he was limited to stretching and position drills (ie no real contact). I'd be surprised to see him play.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
This staff, I believe, will go to extremes to protect Luck. TE kept in for blocking, super quick throws that will have everyone bitching that we don't throw down the field, running when we all know our running game blows. Whatever it takes. They are not going to let him get killed like Pagano did. This isn't a playoff team & everyone knows it. This is just the first step in a total rebuild.
Last edited by Dewey 5; 09-06-2018 at 01:50 PM. |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
You don't always need time to throw deep. You just need timing and deception...and speed always helps. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to YDFL Commish For This Useful Post: | ||
sherck (09-07-2018) | ||
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Early on, I was shocked with how deep Julio Jones was getting on Ryan's 3 step drops and throws last night. The one pass on their 2nd series that went for like 25 down to about the 6 yard line, I saw him wind up and throw and said to myself "who could have gotten that deep so fast?" But lol and behold, Jones was under the perfectly thrown ball. Lots of short passes will translate into shots taken downfield. I am so excited to see Luck in a "real" offense. Walk Worthy,
__________________
============== Thad The future is so bright; I gotta triple up! ![]() ![]()
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Colts.com article from Thursday (located here) says that Castonzo had a fever on Monday/Tuesday but did not mention his hamstring at all. Was "limited" on Wednesday after the fever broke and hoped for competitive reps yesterday.
This CBS-4 article (located here) says that he was "limited" again on Thursday but that he was going to take some competitve reps. However, the article does not really give an new info from the Colts.com one and may just be circular reporting. If his issue this week was a cold/fever and not the hamstring, then I could see him starting on Sunday. That would be great if true since the team is probably without Good this week, the only two guys I trust at OT are Castonzo and Haeg. I do not want to see either Clark or Webb taking meaningful snaps against a good D-line like Cincy has. Here is hoping that Castonzo is good to go on Sunday. Walk Worthy,
__________________
============== Thad The future is so bright; I gotta triple up! ![]() ![]()
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|