ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 03-21-2017, 12:35 PM
sherck's Avatar
sherck sherck is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 4,010
Thanks: 2,773
Thanked 1,699 Times in 731 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
@pfrumors
Linebacker Zach Brown Fires Agent http://www.profootballrumors.com/201...wn-fires-agent …
Brown: "Why am I not getting the money I want? I want Hightower money!"

Agent: "Well, the market softened. No one else is willing to pay that."

Brown: "Why am I not getting the money I want? I want Hightower money!"

Agent: "Ummm.....well, how about a one year prove it deal?"

Brown: "Why am I not getting the money I want? I want Hightower money!"

Agent: "Wait a minute. Is this a recording? The market softened!"

Brown: "Why am I not getting the money I want? I want Hightower money!"

Agent: "Gahhhhhh, I hate prima-donnas. Why do I get prima-donnas?"

Brown: "Your fired."

Agent: "Hello! Welcome to Sports Representation R Us! We are glad you are here."

Brown: "Why am I not getting the money I want? I want Hightower money!"






Cheers,
__________________
==============
Thad
The future is so bright; I gotta triple up!
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.