ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 08-20-2018, 11:24 PM
bertjones's Avatar
bertjones bertjones is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 1,139
Thanks: 92
Thanked 151 Times in 64 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
The elephant is Lucks arm. Not that Brissett is even close to him imo. luck hasn’t gotten many reps during camp. It will take time
Actually I think the arm is good, I thought he had good zip. But they aren't
having him throw deep and after Clarks wiff I can see why. I think the
Elephant is his comfort level/decision making. I agree Brisset is not as good as
Luck, not close. But I am not as down on him as you, I think he has the makings of a decent QB.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.