ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 08-11-2018, 09:16 AM
omahacolt's Avatar
omahacolt omahacolt is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,700
Thanks: 1,726
Thanked 4,945 Times in 2,020 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltsalr View Post
I’m conflicted on that one. On the one hand, I very much doubt they have 5 WR’s worthy of NFL roster spots, I’ll agree.

On the other hand, when your depth is that razor thin, you kinda need bodies.

Oh well, I’m hoping that the hype is real on Reich/Sirriani being creative/innovative minds that will find ways to incorporate Enron/Doyle and also Hines in the slot to negate the lack of WR’s.
Hines needs to step up his game.

And hell no to keeping 6 wrs
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.