ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 08-08-2018, 07:12 PM
Brylok's Avatar
Brylok Brylok is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 8,427
Thanks: 2,723
Thanked 3,807 Times in 2,270 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex44 View Post
for sure, the best forum debate I found. answering your question, like a most part of Colts Mexican fans, I started to follow the team for Manning, when the Colts came to play in Mexico I was a kid, so I started to understand about football after the XLI SB championship. Every media here talk always to Cowboys, Steelers, Raiders, but those years they talked wonderful about Manning so I saw some games and make my choice. now I had the opportunity to see 4 games since Luck痴 era: two games in Lucas Oil, one in NRG and one in ATT, this year I wanna go to watch 2 more games. I try to follow all I can about the team but always is better hear that from the country that the football is, and in this group I read much of the Colts.
That's a very good and thorough answer. Welcome aboard!
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.