ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 07-24-2018, 11:16 AM
Dam8610 Dam8610 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,619
Thanks: 120
Thanked 2,272 Times in 1,278 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherck View Post
Every team is even in July and August.

Every team's fan base looks at their team with rose colored glasses imagining about their regular season victories.

That being said, if Luck is even a pale shadow of his 2016 self (and for the record, I think he is going to ROCK), with the improved offensive systems, defensive system, coaching decisions, O-Line and D-Line, I think we will be much closer to 10 wins than 5 wins in 2018.

Minimum of 8 wins, maximum of 12 wins, IMO.

Walk Worthy,
That's about the way I see it as well. This defense could be bad enough to cost the team a few games, but this idea that Luck is going to come out and start slow is just nonsense to me. If anything, I'd expect the opposite. You have a competitor like Andrew Luck, who possesses the talent to be one of the best QBs in NFL history, who has been forced to sit, wait, and study for over a year now. He has to be chomping at the bit to get out there and perform. I'd be far more surprised at early struggles than I would at a career year (to this point).
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
i was wrong.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.