ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 06-09-2018, 08:10 AM
Dam8610 Dam8610 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,622
Thanks: 120
Thanked 2,275 Times in 1,280 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
Hmm I’ve had a couple good seats. Was in the owners suite for a couple colts games. Also had about row 6 50 yard line at colts. Watched Peyton rip apart the Steelers, that was a good game. Just about perfect view there.

I was courtside for the last final four in New Orleans. That was great. Had good seats for the Butler Duke championship game, can’t remember where.

Was courtside for some Clipper games, but no one cares about them.

Gonna get some Rams tickets this season. They are gonna crash and burn I bet. Tired of seeing all the fair weather Rams hats around.
You think the offense will fall apart? Because I can't see that assembly of defensive talent coached by Wade Phillips failing in today's NFL. The only scenario where I could see them crashing and burning is if Goff gets hurt.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
i was wrong.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.