ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 05-01-2018, 09:12 AM
rm1369 rm1369 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 1,294
Thanks: 358
Thanked 972 Times in 534 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeveJones007 View Post
Depends on how you look at it. I would agree that Nelson's ceiling is HOF, while Chubb's is more likely to be multi-year all-pro.

In terms of total impact on winning/losing? I'd go with Chubb.
A lot of what I heard about Chubb made him sound like an excellent player, but not the dynamic pass rusher you would hope for. More hard working and good across the board than dynamic. Seeing the high risk, high reward picks Ballard favored it makes sense to me that he may also see it that way. With that said, I agree - Chubb should have the greater impact due to position.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.