ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 04-29-2018, 12:04 PM
Maniac's Avatar
Maniac Maniac is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Home
Posts: 1,772
Thanks: 782
Thanked 1,304 Times in 712 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonTails View Post
This about sums it up for me (taken from another site)

Those Round 2 picks ... OLB Darius Leonard, G Braden Smith, pass rusher Kemoko Turay and DE Tyquan Lewis all felt like possible reaches for a roster that can't afford more misses.

This feels like Grigson all over again. Of course his first year we thought he knew what he was doing too.
The only one I really have an issue with is Turay. Rd2 had too many good starter quality players to take a project player.

Other than that, I think they did pretty well. The o-line is going to be downright NASTY with those two guards. RT of course remains the question mark. I think Leonard is going to be a very good LB'er for us, and I think Hines is going to bring a hugely important element of versatility for the offense. They are going to be able to do a lot with that kid, plus he's a weapon in the return game.

The weak points remaining IMO are : LB, CB, RT. I think they filled a good amount of needs if over half of these guys pan out.

Curious if any of the UDFA's end up making the roster. I don't know anything about them. Does anyone think any of those guys have a legit shot?
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.