ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-28-2018, 10:09 AM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,561
Thanks: 1,478
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,185 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
Trenton Thompson is another guy the Colts are likely looking at. Big, long, athletic DT. Since Ballard went for Turay, I have to think Ade Aruna is on his radar tomorrow as well, though he may be more of a PFA.
I kinda see him as a 3-4 end since he doesn't have a lot of pass rush potential. Turay did something at the senior bowl that really impressed them and made them think he can be a rusher. But they did say they will have waves of DL attacking, 8 players. So if they can move inside on passing downs that probably makes them more valuable to Ballard.

I'm still hoping for Hurst. I haven't been screaming this much for a player since I was yelling at grigson to spend at least a 7th on Burfict, and a 7th on Lael Collins.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chromeburn For This Useful Post:
Coltsalr (04-28-2018)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.