ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 04-11-2018, 10:28 AM
sherck's Avatar
sherck sherck is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 4,010
Thanks: 2,773
Thanked 1,699 Times in 731 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm1369 View Post
If Anderson is lining up outside who does that leave inside? Woods doesn’t seem to fit after what was said about the Hankins release. When the switch to a 4-3 was announced I assumed Anderson and Hankins would be inside w/ Woods and Hunt in the rotation. I felt pretty good about that. Now I have no idea what that position group looks like.
I think Ridgeway is going to factor larger than many believe. I think he is much better built as a 4-3 1-gap guy than the 2-gap guy we drafted him as.

If I had to rub the crystal ball while projecting Anderson outside on early downs:

RDE = Sheard, Basham
NT = Woods, Stewart
UT = Ridgeway, Hunt
LDE = Anderson, Aubry

Then perhaps Sheard / Anderson / Ridgeway / Basham on pure passing downs. Those 4 probably have the most "pep" in their get-up on the roster at the moment.

Walk Worthy,
__________________
==============
Thad
The future is so bright; I gotta triple up!
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.