ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 04-09-2018, 08:16 AM
rm1369 rm1369 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 1,294
Thanks: 358
Thanked 972 Times in 534 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherck View Post
Quote from MMQB by Rams GM Les Snead:

That is the road we are looking at, Freaks.

Walk Worthy,
I’m not sure I get the same thing as you do from that exchange. The parts you leave out are:

Me: “You’ve basically looked at draft choices as tools in the toolbox. That's how I kind of look at your thing: You’re not wedded to your draft picks.”

Snead: “Right. You should be my interpreter.”

That sounds like the opposite of what Ballard has been preaching. Yes Snead says they made th RG3 trade and built a core, but other than that he’s devaluing draft picks. “.......you have to really look at what historically draft picks bring you in reality over time...” I assume you are referencing the building the core. The trade down from 3, etc. I agree with that, but I’ve heard nothing from Ballard to indicate he thinks draft picks are over valued. Quite the opposite.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.