ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-05-2018, 08:27 PM
ZiaColt ZiaColt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 89
Thanks: 0
Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltsalr View Post
Laremy Tunsil (to move back to Guard where he excelled in 2016 as a rookie) would be an intriguing sweetener to offering us the #11 overall pick.
I get the sense Ballard is a guy who's generally more interested in draft picks than in someone else's players. I may be totally off base with that, but given how much he's talked about building through the draft, I think he'd prefer something like the trade I mentioned, or a similar one.

And I'd be surprised if he made any move before the actual draft. Wait and see if Chubb gets picked at #2, #4 or #5, and if he does, THEN maybe do a deal.

Unless there really is another "mystery player" Ballard really likes at #6 (Edmunds?)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ZiaColt For This Useful Post:
YDFL Commish (04-05-2018)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.