ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 04-02-2018, 12:38 PM
rcubed's Avatar
rcubed rcubed is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,138
Thanks: 937
Thanked 1,481 Times in 815 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm1369 View Post
I’m not convinced Chubb is “Ballard’s Guy”. If he was I don’t see the trade back. That doesn’t mean he won’t take him if he’s there. It just means I think he’s simply one of 4 non QBs Ballard is comfortable with. And I don’t think we have any idea of the order of those players. I think us fans are more enamored with Chubb than Ballard is.
Agree. Ballard is smart enough and disciplined enough to not be in love with any one player, especially to the point of ignoring a great trade opportunity. I think he is comfortable with a couple players at 6 and knows at least one will be there so it was an easy decision for him to trade back to 6.

I think he also knows the importance of getting top level players and will stay at 6 unless some crazy offer comes in last minute.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.