ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #21  
Old 03-29-2018, 03:00 AM
ZiaColt ZiaColt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 89
Thanks: 0
Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierinFL View Post
I think if we do get a trade like this with Buffalo, it won't happen until the Colts are on the clock in round 1. I think if Buffalo has a guy they want, they would pull the trigger on this trade, but they're surely going to wait and see if their guy even falls to 6.
I suppose a couple other teams might make the call to Ballard at the same time, but Buffalo probably has the most attractive position.
I could foresee scenarios where Miami and Arizona might get interested, especially if one (or more) of the QB's is still there at #6. Maybe the Cardinals could offer something #15, #47 and #79 and the Colts send them #6 and #104. Guess it would depend on how sold they are on Bradford.

I could also see a somewhat different group of teams get interested in trading for #6 if Barkley somehow fell that far. Some teams that really need a RB, like Baltimore and Detroit, might struggle to put together a package of draft choices the Colts would like.

But what if an organization like Green Bay felt Barkley could get them another Super Bowl while Rodgers is still the best QB in the league? Personally I would not be inclined to draft Barkley if I were Ballard, given the state of the Colts' offensive line, and what if GB offered, say, #14, #45 and #76 for #6, #104 and #140? (assuming none of those draft choices are traded elsewhere instead)

Last edited by ZiaColt; 03-29-2018 at 03:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.