ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 03-27-2018, 01:31 PM
VeveJones007 VeveJones007 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,111
Thanks: 1,209
Thanked 1,114 Times in 612 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherck View Post
Good article.

I don't know that I love anyone else at #6 outside of Chubb, Nelson and Barkley that cannot probably be gotten at #8 or #10 if there really is that non-run on QBs.

None of the top CBs, LBs or OTs scream "Top-10" pick. After the QBs and the big-3 are gone, then I keep seeing mostly offensive skill players in the next couple of slots.

We will see but I expect a QB-run and our chance at one of those "big 3" players.

Walk Worthy,
I think they’ll have a choice of 2. I’m intrigued to see which they take. I just really hope it isn’t Barkley since good RBs will be available late 2nd/early 3rd (Michel, Guice, Jones, Penny)
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.