![]() |
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
A fair number of the next tier of prospects (Orlando Brown, Jamarco Jones, Kolton Miller, Brian O'Neill or Tyrell Crosby) sometimes make it into the first round but are often picked in the 2nd round. Chubb in the first followed by 2 of our 2nd round picks being an OG and an OT would be about my best dream scenario. Use the last of the 2nd round picks to select an athletic MLB who can cover and my dreams would come true. I think Ballard is going to be pretty active in free agency so that desire could change for me but I think there are going to be a lot of attractive O-Line prospects at the top of the 2nd round. Walk Worthy,
__________________
============== Thad The future is so bright; I gotta triple up! ![]() ![]()
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|