ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 03-08-2018, 01:50 PM
sherck's Avatar
sherck sherck is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 4,010
Thanks: 2,773
Thanked 1,699 Times in 731 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeveJones007 View Post
Latest mocks I've seen have both going towards the end of round 1, but maybe one slips.
There are ALWAYS guys whom the pundints say are "1st round talent" that don't get picked during the first day. Always....

I don't know if any of them are linebackers this year but there will be plenty of guys whom teams think are 1st round guys who slip into the top half of the 2nd round.

I hope we get 2 impact guys from this year's draft. Chubb and a Linebacker or O-Lineman would be my hope but I just hope that 36th slot is a for real guy.

Walk Worthy,
__________________
==============
Thad
The future is so bright; I gotta triple up!
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.