![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
fuck that dude |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think Bell is fantastic, and the Steelers are fucking him over.
He has a 1200 yard rushing season and he's their 3rd best WR. Almost 2000 yards on the season.
__________________
** 2017 Premier league champion ** "I want to dominate all my opponents, and take their will away to play the game, by each play, and finishing them past the whistle." |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
No chance I give him a big contract |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think the deal they offered him last year was pretty good. It was 5 million over the next highest guy at his position. But he refused it, so I don't know how much he is actually looking for.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
He is looking to re-establish the contract scale for RBs, so he wants probably 8-10 million more
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a** |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Poe to Carolina. 3 yr 27 million
I now have no idea what Ballard is doing
__________________
Gonna win it all. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Tanking the season.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
a whole bunch of nothing
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
would have probably cost us a lot more than that to sign him.
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Why? I doubt he would've gotten more than the Hankins deal from anyone, and there are still 2 DTs on the market that will likely outperform him.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|