ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

View Poll Results: With the third pick...
Barkley 7 14.29%
Chubb 17 34.69%
Nelson 3 6.12%
Trade back 21 42.86%
Other 1 2.04%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 01-10-2018, 01:01 PM
VeveJones007 VeveJones007 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,111
Thanks: 1,209
Thanked 1,114 Times in 612 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherck View Post
I am not disagreeing with this in the least. I want Andrew Luck to have his Edge.....

But, I want the order to be O-Line first, RB second. Taking a RB with one of our top three choices in the 2018 draft reverses that order.

That is all I am trying to say. Fix the O-Line; find an Edge. That is the order Ballard should take.

Walk Worthy,
I’d love it if they signed two solid OL in UFA, drafted one in the top 2 rounds, and hit on a 3rd round RB like KC and NO did.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.