ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

View Poll Results: With the third pick...
Barkley 7 14.29%
Chubb 17 34.69%
Nelson 3 6.12%
Trade back 21 42.86%
Other 1 2.04%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 01-10-2018, 11:31 AM
sherck's Avatar
sherck sherck is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 4,011
Thanks: 2,773
Thanked 1,699 Times in 731 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
Barry Sanders would've averaged over 5 ypc behind this O-Line. As far as run blocking goes, I would say the O-Line was middling to average. Now, if you wanna talk about the pass blocking, then that's a different conversation.

If we really wanna face the facts, Gore just doesn't have the speed anymore to not only hit some of the holes, but to break the big runs. If there is a cutback lane to the outside, you can see that he can't take full advantage of it.

Also, I'm not sold on Mack as Gore's replacement either. We've got to get another dynamic dual threat RB.
I am not disagreeing with this in the least. I want Andrew Luck to have his Edge.....

But, I want the order to be O-Line first, RB second. Taking a RB with one of our top three choices in the 2018 draft reverses that order.

That is all I am trying to say. Fix the O-Line; find an Edge. That is the order Ballard should take.

Walk Worthy,
__________________
==============
Thad
The future is so bright; I gotta triple up!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sherck For This Useful Post:
Oldcolt (01-10-2018), YDFL Commish (01-10-2018)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.