ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #19  
Old 01-10-2018, 01:16 AM
1965southpaw's Avatar
1965southpaw 1965southpaw is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 1,010
Thanks: 559
Thanked 844 Times in 401 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Ryujinn was the worst "half empty" guy, but some try to top him/her.
I'm a glass is half full kind of person. Why worry til you have to? Everything I've seen, heard, read and observed suggests andrew is intensely private and more than a bit socially awkward. Regardless of the state of his health (of which there is legitimate question), he makes things seem worse than they potentially are due to his reluctance and difficulty in talking about it (ex, most recent presser). I don't hold that against him. For some people that kind of spotlight is excruciating....no matter how much you are being paid to do so. I choose to believe (no, I don't have data or "sources") that he will eventually return healthy and continue to grow as a franchise QB. If that proves to be wrong, I will mourn what could have been......but I have no doubt that if he fails it will be simply due to his body failing him not cause he's a head case. I think he's more than earned the benefit of the doubt on this.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.