ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #30  
Old 03-08-2017, 07:41 PM
cq.noble cq.noble is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 28
Thanks: 20
Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts
Default

If they decided to move on from Allen due to his ineffectiveness high cap hit and the presence of Doyle coupled with the promise Swoope has shown then this is far better than cutting the guy for nothing.

Seems like a smart move if that was the consensus, honestly I didn't think he would be worth much of anything pick wise. I don't know if I like the move but I do like the fact that we're making moves on an 8-8 roster.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.