ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-31-2017, 11:36 PM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,865
Thanks: 3,131
Thanked 3,125 Times in 1,436 Posts
Default

Ever since he allowed all his asst coaches take his fall I have not been on the band wagon of "great guy, lousy couch". I am on the "crappy human being, worse coach" side. A weasel who never took any responsability, pretending to "have the buck stop here" in a passive/aggressive way that left the blame everywhere but with him. Players liked him, in my opinion, because like he did himself, he held nobody accountable. Good riddance to the shithead. Go Ballard. Get us a real leader.
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
FatDT (01-01-2018), IndyNorm (01-01-2018), Lov2fish (01-01-2018), NextManUp (01-01-2018), omahacolt (01-01-2018), OneVoice (01-01-2018), Racehorse (01-01-2018), sherck (01-02-2018), southside asshole (01-01-2018), Spike (01-01-2018), Thorgrim (01-01-2018), YDFL Commish (01-01-2018)
  #2  
Old 01-01-2018, 12:22 AM
YDFL Commish YDFL Commish is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Mt. Pleasant Wisconsin
Posts: 4,555
Thanks: 3,312
Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,870 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
Ever since he allowed all his asst coaches take his fall I have not been on the band wagon of "great guy, lousy couch". I am on the "crappy human being, worse coach" side. A weasel who never took any responsability, pretending to "have the buck stop here" in a passive/aggressive way that left the blame everywhere but with him. Players liked him, in my opinion, because like he did himself, he held nobody accountable. Good riddance to the shithead. Go Ballard. Get us a real leader.
I couldn't have explained it better. I'm just gonna leave it at that.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-01-2018, 01:14 AM
FatDT's Avatar
FatDT FatDT is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,252
Thanks: 314
Thanked 1,099 Times in 497 Posts
Default

Welcome back? No. Fuck you Dam. You were wrong admit it. Or just fuck off. I'm kinda drunk. Bye Pagano. Happy new year
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FatDT For This Useful Post:
omahacolt (01-01-2018)
  #4  
Old 01-01-2018, 01:45 AM
omahacolt's Avatar
omahacolt omahacolt is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,702
Thanks: 1,726
Thanked 4,948 Times in 2,021 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatDT View Post
Welcome back? No. Fuck you Dam. You were wrong admit it. Or just fuck off. I'm kinda drunk. Bye Pagano. Happy new year
Dam is a bitch. He won't admit he is wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-01-2018, 02:03 AM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 14,460
Thanks: 23,310
Thanked 5,985 Times in 3,409 Posts
Default

Meh, if Dam wants to return, who cares? The problem is gone.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-01-2018, 11:31 AM
Mr. Session's Avatar
Mr. Session Mr. Session is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 929
Thanks: 420
Thanked 776 Times in 364 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Meh, if Dam wants to return, who cares? The problem is gone.
Yeah, I don't get why folks are taking it personal.

I mean, I got 99 problems, but...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Session For This Useful Post:
southside asshole (01-01-2018)
  #7  
Old 01-01-2018, 12:12 PM
Big Smooth's Avatar
Big Smooth Big Smooth is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,487
Thanks: 111
Thanked 213 Times in 123 Posts
Default

Dam refuses to eat any crow, typical. Just came back as annoying and up his own ass as ever. I look forward to his future here, gonna be fun.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-01-2018, 12:36 PM
omahacolt's Avatar
omahacolt omahacolt is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,702
Thanks: 1,726
Thanked 4,948 Times in 2,021 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Session View Post
Yeah, I don't get why folks are taking it personal.

I mean, I got 99 problems, but...
does anyone ever take anything personal here?

when a dude is wrong, everyone knows he is wrong, but refuses to admit to being wrong, he is a bitch.

that isn't personal. that is just a simple fact
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (01-01-2018), Dewey 5 (01-01-2018)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.