![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
You know, I almost added QB to kicker in my post and then decided to not in order to give someone the righteous feeling of correcting me
You, Sir, win the prize. Well done. Cheers, Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
__________________
============== Thad The future is so bright; I gotta triple up! ![]() ![]()
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Interesting, though I'm liking this. I'll take an insanely good OL in front of Luck. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Sent from my gerbil injector 2000 using tapatalkie |
| The Following User Says Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post: | ||
GoBigBlue88 (03-03-2017) | ||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|