ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #21  
Old 11-09-2017, 07:39 PM
Mr. Session's Avatar
Mr. Session Mr. Session is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 929
Thanks: 420
Thanked 776 Times in 364 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
i don't think that is true at all.


that isn't the feeling i get from this organization
I don't like how they've lied about Luck. All the way from the start it reminded me of how they mislead us about Manning.

To me, that says you're more concerned about people buying tickets every week than being transparent about the future. I will stick with this team through thick and thin because for some reason, I still feel like a Hoosier, but I don't like being lied to.

Ballard suggested Irsay is an optimist. Perhaps I'm more comfortable with cynicism.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.