ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #24  
Old 11-07-2017, 12:06 PM
GoBigBlue88 GoBigBlue88 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,297
Thanks: 132
Thanked 1,180 Times in 356 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneVoice View Post
Well there you have it.

(Seriously, so what? JMV is in agreement with Kravitz on this so everything's solid?)

Let me be absolutely clear here. I am not an Irsay apologist. The problem is the article, facts and insinuations. All Kravitz is doing here is piecing together elements from three separate events everyone heard before: a DP-Dungy exchange, Irsay quotes from the beginning of the season and a Denver story with no local confirmation. And writes a "news" story? This qualifies as legit journalism? And the fan boy doesn't because the WTHR cred isn't above his name?

What inside scoop are these "journalists" providing here?
If you can't tell the difference in credibility between Stampede Blue, Bob Kravitz & JMV, I can't really help you there.

Anyway, I doubt any of this really drives Luck away from Colts (I mean, how the hell would that even work?) But I guarantee there's smoke to the fire here, and we haven't heard the last on Irsay's dumbassery.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.