ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 11-02-2017, 05:50 AM
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,485
Thanks: 899
Thanked 3,204 Times in 1,540 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
I listened to the podcast about 30 minutes ago. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Luck is done. I hope like hell he isn't, but I wouldn't be surprised. Kid might choose to retire.
I think it's just as likely he doesn't want to rush back during this clusterfuck of a season with this clusterfuck of a staff. Maybe he's thinking "look, my shoulder still hurts and there's no point in coming back in a rush this season anyway. Why not just take my time and be 100 percent sure?"

I refuse to believe he's considering retirement. He's never even hinted at that and has ALWAYS said he'd be back better than ever.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.