ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-24-2017, 09:22 AM
albany ed albany ed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 2,133
Thanks: 338
Thanked 1,638 Times in 779 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltsalr View Post
@TonyD1070
I am told, by a source I trust, that Andrew Luck will not play this year. Which has obviously been mentioned many times.
I'm OK with that, since by the time he could be ready, the playoffs will be out of reach. But, somehow the team needs to know that Luck will be 100+% for next year. Ideally he needs to see some kind of action when healthy in order to determine if the Colts need to address a starting QB need in the draft. Clearly, Jacoby is a #2 and IMO, will never be a quality starting QB.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-24-2017, 09:46 AM
FatDT's Avatar
FatDT FatDT is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,252
Thanks: 314
Thanked 1,099 Times in 497 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by albany ed View Post
I'm OK with that, since by the time he could be ready, the playoffs will be out of reach. But, somehow the team needs to know that Luck will be 100+% for next year. Ideally he needs to see some kind of action when healthy in order to determine if the Colts need to address a starting QB need in the draft. Clearly, Jacoby is a #2 and IMO, will never be a quality starting QB.
I think Brisket could be more with better coaching. He's still a young player, and he's not developed enough to overcome the factors dragging him and this team down.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-24-2017, 10:09 AM
Maniac's Avatar
Maniac Maniac is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Home
Posts: 1,772
Thanks: 782
Thanked 1,304 Times in 712 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by albany ed View Post
I'm OK with that, since by the time he could be ready, the playoffs will be out of reach. But, somehow the team needs to know that Luck will be 100+% for next year. Ideally he needs to see some kind of action when healthy in order to determine if the Colts need to address a starting QB need in the draft. Clearly, Jacoby is a #2 and IMO, will never be a quality starting QB.
He's just experiencing soreness when throwing, that's natural and part of the recovery. I have read where labrum tear can take 6-9 months to recover. They are at the 9 month end of it now. He's going to have to work through the soreness and he'll be fine. Supposedly it wasn't a complete tear like Bree's was, so I don't think there is any reason to worry about having to find another starting QB and such.

What they need to worry about is finding someone to actually protect him when he's back next season. This offensive line is a mess.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-24-2017, 10:23 AM
albany ed albany ed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 2,133
Thanks: 338
Thanked 1,638 Times in 779 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusChrist View Post
He's just experiencing soreness when throwing, that's natural and part of the recovery. I have read where labrum tear can take 6-9 months to recover. They are at the 9 month end of it now. He's going to have to work through the soreness and he'll be fine. Supposedly it wasn't a complete tear like Bree's was, so I don't think there is any reason to worry about having to find another starting QB and such.

What they need to worry about is finding someone to actually protect him when he's back next season. This offensive line is a mess.
I'm sure you're right about Luck, I just would rather KNOW you're right.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.