ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 10-05-2026, 09:39 AM
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,496
Thanks: 901
Thanked 3,217 Times in 1,547 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
I don't think it's this simple. Pierce is out and Keenan Allen missed the last game. I think with those two playing, Jones does better, especially since their replacements were Laquon Treadwell and Ashton Dulin. There's a lot of season ahead, and I think this offense can perform better than it has to this point.
I would be more inclined to believe this had we not had both Pierce and Allen against the Ravens and Jones was just as bad.

He’s been bad all year regardless of who he’s playing with.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post:
apballin (10-05-2026), Oldcolt (10-05-2026)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.