![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
8 men in the box and you run right at it?
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to albany ed For This Useful Post: | ||
Racehorse (09-20-2026) | ||
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Can they stop Mahomes?
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Poor playcalling. I could have done better with some strat-o-matic or paydirt charts.
__________________
Chillin’ down at the CO2C |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Thorgrim For This Useful Post: | ||
CletusPyle (09-20-2026) | ||
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Good effort, but not enough
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|