ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 07-31-2026, 07:08 PM
ukcolt ukcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,340
Thanks: 99
Thanked 415 Times in 214 Posts
Default

Defensively, I am hopeful, but I am also extremely wary of the fact we are going to be using a lot of guys who have either never played a down of NFL action in the regular season, or guys who have seen limited action. I mean JT at DE, Allen, Boettcher, at LBer, Woehler and Haulcy at safety, and then Walley and Edwards at CB. That's a lot of inexperience, that we are relying upon for significant snaps next year, not all of them are going to be starting, but I suspect all named above will see regular snaps throughout the season.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.