ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 06-20-2026, 08:39 AM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 14,460
Thanks: 23,310
Thanked 5,985 Times in 3,409 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
Two words, Art Schlichter!
I agree with you, but I was curious about what others thought. I mean, we have posters here that agree with us now, but if the guy becomes a good quarterback, people will point back and say the team missed out on him, but will not go on the record now. I have to give Dam some credit, because he always stands on the table for guys he believes in. Most don’t do that, but use 20/20 hindsight to criticize.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.