![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Shocked, just absolutely shocked...
Jim Irsay is a con-artist... |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I don't mind a lost year in which this team accrues draft capital while blooding its young players.
I do mind a lost year in which this team has Pagano as a lame duck coach, teaching players a system that won't be in place a year from now and not blooding young players in the process. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am more and more of the mindset its pointless to bring Luck back this year.
I did not feel that way a month ago or really even two weeks ago. Week after week though of poor coaching and blown leads, this team is going nowhere this yar |
| The Following User Says Thank You to DrSpaceman For This Useful Post: | ||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|