ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 05-04-2026, 07:02 AM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 14,447
Thanks: 23,242
Thanked 5,976 Times in 3,404 Posts
Default

I would have to ask myself if this team is good enough to win it all. There are probably 6-8 teams every year that fits into this category. If I felt it was good enough (not today, but at the start of roster cut-downs), then I would have to ask myself a follow-up question: Is this team ready to absorb injuries, because they are coming. Every team gets them, and usually it is the team with the least, or the best depth that wins it all. If I felt it was not good enough, I would have to ask myself which players fit into the 3-year window, or if it was time to offload the aging players and start over (likely with a new coach and GM).
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Racehorse For This Useful Post:
Colts And Orioles (05-05-2026)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.