ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #23  
Old 02-18-2026, 10:51 AM
albany ed albany ed is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 2,156
Thanks: 339
Thanked 1,653 Times in 788 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
I’m not saying that will happen, I’m just saying it’s not out of the realm of possibility. I know they think quite a bit of Pittman.

If they decide Pierce is too expensive, then Pittman will most likely be back on his current deal, because in that scenario he’d have no reason to take less and the Colts would need him to much to force the issue.
Is there anything that precludes the Colts from renegotiating Pittmans contract now? That's what I would do, and if he stands fast, he isn't that hot on the idea of remaining with the Colts.
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.