ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-26-2026, 10:41 AM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,868
Thanks: 3,135
Thanked 3,127 Times in 1,438 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
I think he means being a fan as in being supportive of the decisions made, and thinking optimistically about them. In other words, he is not a fan of where they are at today.
Then I guess by that criteria I am not a fan, and probably over half the 'fans' in the NFL are not happy where there team is today. Obviously I disagree with that being the definition of being a fan. There is absolutely zero fun if all this board was were people who agreed with the team and each other.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.