ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #28  
Old 01-24-2026, 12:08 PM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,852
Thanks: 3,124
Thanked 3,116 Times in 1,430 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
He's old, been paid millions, was brought in to help Andrew Luck, and hasn't had a realistic chance at winning anything since Luck quit. He's done his job well, but it's been pointless as to winning for several years now.
I get it. You are not pissed or upset with Nelson, just disgusted with the whole damn thing including having the only long term stud on this team for the last 10 years be a guard. Personally I love offensive line play and he has given me a ton of fun watching over the years so I love that. I hate that he is the only one. He has to be pretty disgusted with the whole program himself I would imaging.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
Brylok (01-24-2026)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.