ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-23-2026, 07:37 PM
Brylok's Avatar
Brylok Brylok is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 8,427
Thanks: 2,723
Thanked 3,807 Times in 2,270 Posts
Default

We don't have a legitimate QB. It's not advanced mathematics.
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-24-2026, 01:23 PM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is online now
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 9,295
Thanks: 5,209
Thanked 5,565 Times in 3,376 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post



Am I the only person who doesn't care about this guy anymore ??? Probably.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post



We don't have a legitimate QB. It's not advanced mathematics.


o


It's not advanced mathematics ??? OK.

In 2011 the Colts didn't have a legitimate quarterback, but there weren't any Colts fans saying that they didn't care about Reggie Wayne ....... well, except you, maybe.

o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck

Last edited by Colts And Orioles; 02-08-2026 at 07:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-24-2026, 05:00 PM
Brylok's Avatar
Brylok Brylok is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 8,427
Thanks: 2,723
Thanked 3,807 Times in 2,270 Posts
Default

I tend to ramble, spout off, and get emotional. I'll just say that any player who has a chance to escape this sinking vessel that is the Colts should take it. Run away! Run away! Ha
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-24-2026, 08:24 PM
YDFL Commish YDFL Commish is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Mt. Pleasant Wisconsin
Posts: 4,549
Thanks: 3,309
Thanked 3,505 Times in 1,866 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
I tend to ramble, spout off, and get emotional. I'll just say that any player who has a chance to escape this sinking vessel that is the Colts should take it. Run away! Run away! Ha
So you are giving up? You must be if you're encouraging one of our best players to give up.

This is losing mentality that needs to be removed from our fan base.
__________________
"Some people just don't know when it's time to be the voice of reason and when it's time to be the voice of discontent."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-24-2026, 10:24 PM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,849
Thanks: 3,123
Thanked 3,111 Times in 1,427 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
So you are giving up? You must be if you're encouraging one of our best players to give up.

This is losing mentality that needs to be removed from our fan base.
The losing mentality that needs to be removed doesn't belong to the fan base
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (01-25-2026), Forrest Blue (01-25-2026), IndyNorm (01-25-2026), rm1369 (01-25-2026)
  #6  
Old 01-25-2026, 11:01 AM
sherck's Avatar
sherck sherck is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 4,010
Thanks: 2,773
Thanked 1,699 Times in 731 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
The losing mentality that needs to be removed doesn't belong to the fan base
I would argue that it has been a long time since Brylok was a Colts fan since he seemingly cannot find any joy or peace in following the team.
__________________
==============
Thad
The future is so bright; I gotta triple up!
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sherck For This Useful Post:
Colts And Orioles (01-25-2026), Racehorse (01-25-2026), YDFL Commish (01-26-2026)
  #7  
Old 01-25-2026, 03:22 PM
rm1369 rm1369 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 1,294
Thanks: 357
Thanked 972 Times in 534 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherck View Post
I would argue that it has been a long time since Brylok was a Colts fan since he seemingly cannot find any joy or peace in following the team.
There are many of us you could say that about if your definition of fandom is blind loyalty to the organization. I’ve been told many times I’m not a fan because I’ve been predicting Ballard’s methods would lead to mediocrity since his 2nd off season. To many, being a fan has more to do with drinking the kool aide than it does with carrying or supporting the team. I’m a season ticket holder that keeps threatening to give up my tickets but haven’t been able to do it yet unfortunately. Yet I’m less of a fan to many than the guy that’s never been to a game but believes Ballard is great just unlucky.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rm1369 For This Useful Post:
Oldcolt (01-25-2026)
  #8  
Old 01-25-2026, 05:40 PM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,849
Thanks: 3,123
Thanked 3,111 Times in 1,427 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherck View Post
I would argue that it has been a long time since Brylok was a Colts fan since he seemingly cannot find any joy or peace in following the team.
Disagree. Lots of ways to be a fan. Been a long time since joy and peace have been sentiments I personally have had as a Colt fan. Not why I am a fan. I am a fan because I have no other choice. Can't possibly follow another team and actually care. I bet Brylok is the same.

Last edited by Oldcolt; 01-25-2026 at 08:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-01-2026, 04:58 PM
YDFL Commish YDFL Commish is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Mt. Pleasant Wisconsin
Posts: 4,549
Thanks: 3,309
Thanked 3,505 Times in 1,866 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
The losing mentality that needs to be removed doesn't belong to the fan base
Mostly agree. But Brylok has a losing mentality.
__________________
"Some people just don't know when it's time to be the voice of reason and when it's time to be the voice of discontent."
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-03-2026, 07:33 PM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,849
Thanks: 3,123
Thanked 3,111 Times in 1,427 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
Mostly agree. But Brylok has a losing mentality.
Don't know Brylok but would put money on him not starting out with this mentality. We each deal with this continuing mediocrity in different ways. Winning cures everything (or would).
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
Brylok (02-09-2026), Racehorse (02-04-2026)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.