ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-17-2026, 01:32 AM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,850
Thanks: 3,123
Thanked 3,113 Times in 1,428 Posts
Default

C&O. When I was a kid I read everything I could about the era. Autobiographies, etc. Haven't read much in the past 30-40 years. Could you point me toward some more recent books that you would recommend about the era and what book do you like the most about the black sock scandal? Thanks in advance
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
IndyNorm (01-17-2026)
  #2  
Old 01-17-2026, 12:49 PM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is offline
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 9,296
Thanks: 5,209
Thanked 5,566 Times in 3,376 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post



C&O, when I was a kid I read everything I could about the era. Autobiographies, etc. Haven't read much in the past 30-40 years. Could you point me toward some more recent books that you would recommend about the era and what book do you like the most about the black sock scandal ??? Thanks in advance.



o


This book was originally written in 1978, and it was updated in 1989 ...... of all of the books that I have read on the matter, this was the most poignant and the most interesting.






o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.