ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #26  
Old 01-16-2026, 01:55 PM
ChaosTheory's Avatar
ChaosTheory ChaosTheory is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 2,021
Thanks: 613
Thanked 2,533 Times in 1,166 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Would you agree that Verse plays on a much better D with better line help? Latu has basically been "the guy" on our Dline most of the year with injuries and oldness

I think if they were swapped. Latu would have great numbers
For sure, I'm not down on Latu. More a commentary on cherry-picked stats. Seems like the guy's point is that Verse gets all the hype but Latu has the better numbers... but that's misleading.

I don't know if there's a metric out there that's like an amalgamation of opponent's average time to throw juxtaposed with their completion percentage/conversion rate/tight window throw rate... but I'd be interested to see how that applies to Latu and the CB's he had behind him.

I also wonder how much the CB room led to Anarumo coaching the DL to engage the OL and squeeze the pocket - my perception is it was quite a bit. But I don't know.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ChaosTheory For This Useful Post:
Puck (01-16-2026)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.