ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #23  
Old 12-30-2025, 07:50 PM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,852
Thanks: 3,124
Thanked 3,116 Times in 1,430 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
AR says he's healthy. The team has never said that. If AR were to get hurt Sunday. He would be on IR for the offseason. I think they want to move him. I really like his potential and I wanted him at 4.

But enough is enough.

Maybe they can pull of a trade with the Ravens and get Lamar. Who I wanted the Colts to push hard for.

We'll probably end up with Tua. I would HATE that HATE it.

WIth Jim gpne. I know everyone says he didnt interfer. But just this yr moves were made. Big one. Which is why I am not on board to get rid of any yet.

Lets run it back

This makes the most sense. Low probability of hitting but not zero. If not then you can deal with it then. There are seemingly really no alternatives available to DJ this year.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.