![]() |
|
|
#34
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Also, out of the Colts have 7 losses, I would say that 3 of those losses were bad games ...... the Steelers game, the Jaguars game, and the 49ers game ...... the other 4 losses were not bad games, they were losses to good teams that went right down to the wire. Of the Colts' 8 wins, I would say that one of them was a bad game ..... I think that the Colts had a bad game against the Cardinals, even though they came out on the winning end. So on the whole, I would say that the Colts have had 4 bad games so far this season ...... 1 of them was a win, and 3 of them were losses. o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post: | ||
Racehorse (12-24-2025) | ||
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|