ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-14-2025, 09:45 PM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is online now
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 9,291
Thanks: 5,209
Thanked 5,560 Times in 3,373 Posts
Default

o


(vs. SEAHWAKS, 12/14)



Prior to today, l Blake Grupe's l career-long FG was a 57-yarder in 2024 ...... today, he kicked a 60-yarder in the waning seconds of the 4th quarter with the team trailing by 2 points.

o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
sherck (12-15-2025)
  #2  
Old 12-28-2025, 05:30 PM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is online now
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 9,291
Thanks: 5,209
Thanked 5,560 Times in 3,373 Posts
Default

o


(DECEMBER 28th)



Blake Grupe's l is 8-for-8 on FG Attempts, including 3-for-3 from 50 yards-and-beyond.

Blake Grupe's l is 7-for-7 on Extra-Point Attempts.

o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-28-2025, 05:38 PM
sherck's Avatar
sherck sherck is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 4,010
Thanks: 2,772
Thanked 1,699 Times in 731 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o


(DECEMBER 28th)



Blake Grupe's l is 8-for-8 on FG Attempts, including 3-for-3 from 50 yards-and-beyond.

Blake Grupe's l is 7-for-7 on Extra-Point Attempts.

o
While I liked Shrader, I hope that we plan to retain Grupe for 2026.
__________________
==============
Thad
The future is so bright; I gotta triple up!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-28-2025, 05:46 PM
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,485
Thanks: 899
Thanked 3,202 Times in 1,540 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherck View Post
While I liked Shrader, I hope that we plan to retain Grupe for 2026.
Let them battle it out in training camp.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post:
Lov2fish (12-28-2025), Racehorse (12-28-2025), sherck (12-28-2025)
  #5  
Old 12-28-2025, 06:23 PM
Lov2fish's Avatar
Lov2fish Lov2fish is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,140
Thanks: 883
Thanked 1,200 Times in 536 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherck View Post
While I liked Shrader, I hope that we plan to retain Grupe for 2026.
I was eyeball to eyeball with Grupe today. He is a little guy, but I watched him routinely bang em in from long range today in warmups. I don't know, maybe he is Cinderella and it is just a lucky stretch. Why was he available? I like Spencer
__________________
Life is hard, its harder if you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.