ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 11-30-2025, 08:00 PM
albany ed albany ed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 2,131
Thanks: 337
Thanked 1,638 Times in 779 Posts
Default

I like DJ, he's pretty good. Not elite like some here have rated him, but he's not really the problem. He's not really the solution either. I said this several weeks ago. Don't sign him to a long term contract. Not yet. Franchise him and make him prove he's worth the risk. I've heard it said that this is the time of the year to seperate the contenders from the pretenders. Which one will the Colts be?
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.