![]() |
|
|
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Are we going to catch a break. Ever call fucks us
__________________
"Some people just don't know when it's time to be the voice of reason and when it's time to be the voice of discontent." |
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YDFL Commish For This Useful Post: | ||
ChoppedWood (11-30-2025), Racehorse (11-30-2025) | ||
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have a feeling they are doing their "job" as ordered!
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to CletusPyle For This Useful Post: | ||
ChoppedWood (11-30-2025) | ||
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I’m still pissed about that pass interference on 3rd down that kept the Texans TD drive alive. I mean that might have been the worst call in all of the NFL this year
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigalbert For This Useful Post: | ||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|