ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-23-2025, 05:58 PM
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,493
Thanks: 901
Thanked 3,210 Times in 1,544 Posts
Default

I fully expected a loss. In fact, I predicted it wouldn’t be close.

The Chiefs are a dynasty. They were 5-5 and absolutely DESPERATE for a win. I would have been shocked had we won, especially considering it was in KC.

I’m pleasantly surprised by the Colts showing today.

I think if we play them in Indy, we’d have a very good shot at winning.

Right now, we just need to worry about Houston and Jacksonville.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (11-23-2025), Racehorse (11-23-2025), YDFL Commish (11-23-2025)
  #2  
Old 11-23-2025, 06:08 PM
YDFL Commish YDFL Commish is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Mt. Pleasant Wisconsin
Posts: 4,555
Thanks: 3,312
Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,870 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
I fully expected a loss. In fact, I predicted it wouldn’t be close.

The Chiefs are a dynasty. They were 5-5 and absolutely DESPERATE for a win. I would have been shocked had we won, especially considering it was in KC.

I’m pleasantly surprised by the Colts showing today.

I think if we play them in Indy, we’d have a very good shot at winning.

Right now, we just need to worry about Houston and Jacksonville.
The New York Chiefs have never lost a game!
__________________
"Some people just don't know when it's time to be the voice of reason and when it's time to be the voice of discontent."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.