ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #21  
Old 11-21-2025, 03:25 PM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is offline
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 9,291
Thanks: 5,209
Thanked 5,561 Times in 3,373 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by albany ed View Post



With the exception of Colts and Orioles, I don't think anyone on this board expected a strong season out of the Colts. l If they continue to play as well as they've been playing, they should go very deep or even all the way in the playoffs. If they revert to what we all forecasted from them, the Texans can catch them. Sunday will be very telling. They're playing a team that has been the most successful team in the past 10 years. They have arguably the best QB in the NFL and IMO, the best head coach in the game. I don't expect the Colts to win Sunday, but I hope I'm eating crow come Sunday night.



o


To be fair, I should not really get credit for predicting the Colts' super start to the season ...... if you look back at the threads for season predictions over the last 6 or 7 years, I have ALWAYS predicted the Colts to have a record of either 13-3-1, or 12-4-1 ...... unless the Colts are expected to have a horrible season (as was the case in 2011 when Peyton Manning was injured), I always predict the rosiest of possible outcomes.

o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.