ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #21  
Old 11-13-2025, 01:46 PM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,849
Thanks: 3,123
Thanked 3,111 Times in 1,427 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
I think there is a big dependency on Jones. I only have the broadcast film, but it seems Like I have seen multiple times where 28 is open on a quick 2-3 yard route.

I'm not convinced by his instincts to know when he is in deep trouble and needs to hit his hot read, or ffs protect the ball.
I think you are correct about instincts. I don't think these are going to change. He will always fumble the ball more than most QBs. I don't think that is absolutely fatal, especially with this team. He has enough really good qualities that if you can somehow mitigate the fumbles so they don't end up happening in batches the team can overcome them. It isn't like he falls apart when he fumbles. He had some incredible throws after fumbling like crazy against Atlanta. I have no idea if this is fixable but I sure hope it is (by that I mean keeping the fumes from multiplying in a game).
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
Pez (11-13-2025)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.