![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Pay Pierce long term. Not 100% convinced yet that we should be ln long term with Jones (not that I matter but I am about 80% convinced-way up from maybe 5% at the beginning of the year)
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
His last two games have been his worst two for the Colts. Lots of reasons but I think the blueprint against him is that he has been moved of his mark A LOT in the last two games. Early in the season when that happened, he seemed good throwing on the run. In the last two games, not so much. If the Colts are smart at all, they worked in a hot read into every passing concept that did not have one during the bye. If the blitz is coming, Jones needs to make they pay with the quick hit to Warren, Downs or Taylor. He also needs to learn to climb the pocket better rather than bail out back or to the side. How he responds will be, IMO, the read needed to see if he should be paid long term.
__________________
============== Thad The future is so bright; I gotta triple up! ![]() ![]()
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I'm not convinced by his instincts to know when he is in deep trouble and needs to hit his hot read, or ffs protect the ball.
__________________
** 2017 Premier league champion ** "I want to dominate all my opponents, and take their will away to play the game, by each play, and finishing them past the whistle." |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Pez For This Useful Post: | ||
Oldcolt (11-13-2025) | ||
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post: | ||
Pez (11-13-2025) | ||
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
If I were his QB coach, I would be drilling him on climbing the pocket constantly.
__________________
"Some people just don't know when it's time to be the voice of reason and when it's time to be the voice of discontent." |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
BTW, just to get this on record- AD Mitchell sucks in a green and white uniform too!
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ChoppedWood For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Man he doesn't just suck, he is atrocious at football! How in the fuck did this guy ever get drafted period?
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think we need to upgrade our backup, whether that is Anthony or Leonard....I like resigning Jones but I would rather have someone backing him up that could replace him if needed. I know the Colts haven't given up on AR, but realistically, the guy is done in my opinion.
Last edited by CletusPyle; 11-13-2025 at 06:37 PM. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to CletusPyle For This Useful Post: | ||
BCN#1 (11-18-2025) | ||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|